Custom Temporary Tattoos
Order custom temporary tattoos for your school, business or organization easy (Metallic and Glow in the Dark temporary tattoos too). All of our temporary tattoos are printed on offset printing machines, this means that your tattoos will be the highest quality possible. The inks and adhesives that we use are manufactured in North America and are compliant with FDA standards. All pigments are compliant for use in cosmetics. We print a list of ingredients in on the back of every temporary tattoo. With the help of graphic designers we can customize your design the way you would like. Send us your artwork and we will provide you with a digital proof for you to approve before we print. Shipping is FREE anywhere in Canada. Let us print your custom temporary tattoos today and have them on hand at all your events. Temporary tattoos are an inexpensive, unique and fun way to connect with people and promote your message.
Not a school? No problem, we print custom removable tattoos for everyone!
2 easy ways to order:
1. Email your logo, mascot or design to: email@example.com
2. Upload your art through our website's shopping cart.
For quantities over 3000 custom temporary tattoos email us for a quote.
Custom Back Printing
If you would like to have custom backs, let us know and we can add your website, email, company name or telephone number (space permitting) to back of your temporary tattoos at no extra charge.
White Ink Options:
In addition to printing your tattoos in full colour, we also can print white ink. The three options for white ink are:
- No White: Areas in your design that are white will be clear when the tattoo is applied, the skin will show in this area.
- Spot White: We print white ink in the areas of your design that are white. When the tattoo is applied you will see white on the skin.
- Flood White: We print white over the entire design, Printing white over your design will mean that when the tattoo is applied to the skin the white ink will be underneath the colours. This means that the colours will be more vibrant and the white areas will appear as white on the skin.
Below are the instructions on how to apply a temporary tattoo along with the list of ingredients, we print both on the back of every temporary tattoo we print:
1. Skin should be clean with no oils or makeup.
2. Peel off the transparent, top sheet.
3. Press tattoo design firmly onto skin with the artwork facing down.
4. Hold a wet cloth down on the back of temporary tattoo, apply some
pressure to ensure tattoo card is completely saturated.
5. Wait about 30 seconds (don't rush). Remove paper backing.
6. Gently rinse tattoo with water to remove any paper or adhesive residue.
TO REMOVE: Soak temporary tattoo with baby oil or rubbing oil; wait 30
seconds, then remove temporary tattoo with a wet cloth.
CAUTION: Do not apply to sensitive skin, close to eyes, or if allergic to adhesive.
Ingredients for Temporary Tattoo Inks and Adhesive:
Acrylates Copolymer, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Linum
Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Polyethylene Terephthalate,
Petroleum Distillates, Cerium Carboxylate, Manganese 2-Ethylhexanoate. May Contain:
Black 2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Red 7 (CI
15850:1), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
If you have any questions about ordering temporary tattoos, please send us an email, include your artwork and we will get back to you within an hour or two and answer your questions and provide you with advice on getting your custom temporary tattoos looking their best.